X2 Auto Inc.
April 16, 2021
Business Information: We are an import/export company specializing in Transport equipment and related equipment for the Cuban Market. We also supply RAW materials for manufacturing.
Business address: 1885 Clements Rd., Unit 251, Pickering, ON, L1W 3V4
Work address: 1885 Clements Rd., Unit 251, Pickering, ON, L1W 3V4 and 92 Noake Cres., Ajax, ON L1T 3L7
*Travelling to different countries will be required depending on the business’ needs. However, no travel will be made until the pandemic situation has been controlled and it is safe to travel again.
Note: telecommuting might be required during the pandemic
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Promote sales to existing clients in English and Spanish speaking countries.
- Identify and solicit potential clients in English and Spanish speaking countries.
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Deliver sales presentations in English and Spanish
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts in English and Spanish
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Supervise activities of other employees in different cities/offices around the world – (Online supervision).
Education: a college diploma or university degree in mechanical engineering or any other related field is required.
Experience: at least 1 year of experience in sales or in a technical occupation related to mechanical equipment is required.
Language: Since the person for this position will deal with clients from Spanish speaking countries, Spanish proficiency is required. Some of the job duties will also be performed in Spanish.
This position requires travelling to different countries, including Spanish speaking countries, depending on the business’ needs. Longest trips are usually 7 days and shortest trips are usually 2 days long. – No travel will be made until the pandemic situation has been controlled and it is safe to travel.
Must have knowledge of heavy equipment
Must have knowledge of mechanical, manufacturing or transport equipment
Vast knowledge of antiquated transport and inner working of motors and spare parts is required.
Mechanical problem solving skills are required
Ability to proficiently use phone/fax/email technology
Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a great asset.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, attention to detail, work under pressure.
Personal suitability: team player, effective interpersonal skills, organized, reliability, excellent oral and written communication, client focus.
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 hourly, 30-44 hours per week.
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance provided.
Important Information: The regular schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM. However, this position requires flexibility in schedule. Thus, somedays the worker will start earlier and others will finish later depending on the business’ needs but we guarantee at least 30 hours of work per week. The work schedule includes 1 hour of lunch-time and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each, all paid.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 1885 Clements Rd., Unit 251, Pickering, ON, L1W 3V4