We are currently seeking individuals who love to drive and want to earn some extra Cash! Also known as Cab Drivers, Taxi Drivers transport clients to their destinations via automobile. Taxi Drivers are usually paid according to the distance and time taken to complete each trip.
|Company Name||Blue Bird Taxi|
|Date Posted||Feb 2, 2021|
|Job Type||Contract Full Time|
|Criminal Record Check Required||Yes|
|Job Apply||Please submit resume to: email@example.com or apply in person|
|Rate of Pay||Commission|
* We are currently offering both full time and part time jobs for days and nights
* Shifts are flexible
* We provide you with a car/van
* Available for immediate start
The Taxi Driver’s responsibilities include collecting clients, transporting them to their destinations, and processing payments. You should also ensure that each journey remains safe and pleasant.
To be successful as a Taxi Driver, you should be punctual, reliable, and excellent at time management. An outstanding Taxi Driver will ensure that the vehicle remains stocked with supplies that may be of interest to clients, which includes items such as daily papers.
Taxi Driver Responsibilities:
- Collecting clients at the start of their journey.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their baggage and other personal belongings, as needed.
- Starting and stopping the taximeter at the correct times.
- Selecting the fastest route to the client’s destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving clients to their destinations.
- Informing clients of services and attractions that may be of interest to them.
- Adhering to road regulations.
- Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
- Processing cash payments, ensuring that you carry sufficient change at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
Taxi Driver Requirements:
- Valid G class driver’s license.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Valid insurance for a minimum of 3 or more years
- Clear criminal record.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with GPS software.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
- 25 years of age or older