Who We Are
Decathlon is one of the largest sports retailers in the world, we love sports and we dream of sharing this passion with as many people as possible. With over 1600 stores, 100,000+ teammates across 57 different countries all sharing a common purpose to “sustainably make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to the many” driven by our 4 core values – Vitality, Responsibility, Generosity, and Authenticity.
We are expanding fast, after 4 Stores in Quebec, and 1 in Ottawa we are finally coming to the Greater Toronto Area with our first store in Burlington, Mapleview Shopping Center with over 50,000 Square feet, 65 sports, more than 7,000 different products, and many sports experiences.
What we are offering you
The opportunity to share a common passion for the sport with a united and motivated team, taking responsibility, express your sense of initiative, and contribute to making the sport accessible for everyone.
Key Responsibilities- I will guarantee the store daily operational jobs (Check out, Delivery, replenishment, customer service, … )
- I will provide my users and customers excellent product knowledge
- I am accountable for merchandising and stock of my sports territory in the store
- I analyze the performance of my sports and take decisions
- Ability to lift items up to 25kg
Sound good so far? If so, here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Sports enthusiast
- Someone looking to combine a passion for sport with work,
- Open-minded with a natural sense of service to help others
- Energetic and have a positive attitude
- Well aware of the area around Burlington
- Hands-on, and fueled by challenges
- Allowed to work in Canada
- Available to work on the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday).
The benefits of working with us
- Flexible schedule
- Company performance premium
- RRSP program
- Product discounts
- Shareholding program
Your workplace would be at 900 Maple Ave, Burlington.
Join the adventure!