Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Top 5 reasons why you want this job:
- Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success.
- Your ability to collaborate with different important stakeholders will make the difference.
- You will provide and share ideas and we will listen and appreciate!
- You will develop skills and gather knowledge beyond your imagination.
- You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
What kind of challenge would you be looking at?
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy;
- Define most important social media KPIs;
- Manage and oversee social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube);
- Create content for social media posts (image assets, video clips, gifs);
- Measure the growth of social media channel and provide reports;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Publer and TweetDeck;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams;
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Communicate with industry insiders via social media to create a strong network;
- Provide constructive feedback.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox…
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role;
- Knowledge and proficiency with social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit);
- Familiarity with design and video editing software (Photoshop, Adobe Spark);
- Good understanding of social media KPIs;
- Excellent multitasking skills;
- Good time-management skills.
Are you also…
- Passionate about creating beautiful content?
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail and consistency?
- A team player?
We can’t wait to welcome you, so apply today!