Porcea Stone Inc.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Comfortable with cold calling and cold emailing prospects, following an organized & systematic approach to drafting emails, follow-ups, setting tasks & reminders
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Persistent, positive attitude with a commitment to achieving & exceeding sales targets
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Experience in B2B sales, particularly cold calling and prospecting
- Maintains quality service and manages existing accounts that are brought on board providing product information & post-sale service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The position does have a salary in addition to a performance-based incentive.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
Virtual meetings, remote work, little to no interaction in person with customers or co-workers.
- How many years of Office Administration experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: