Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
January 29, 2021
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $41.50 – $43.50/hour
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Where: Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 0C1
Number of Vacancies: 2
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: Hiring for 2 positions, both Sales and Marketing Director and Manager. They will be responsible for assisting and overseeing the Sales and Marketing Department with creating sales and marketing materials, as well as leading promotional tours to targeted domestic and international markets. In addition, the individual will be responsible to design, implement and manage a new company-wide customer satisfaction survey and database.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop materials and presentations for marketing campaign and promotional tours designed to introduce and build market share for the Pacrim Hospitality Services Brand.
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenses for advertising and promotional campaigns in domestic and international markets.
- Participate in the development of pricing of promotional and marketing strategies.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of marketing and promotional materials and supplies.
- Negotiate with vendors for the use of facilities for promotional events and tours in domestic and international markets.
- Lead international marketing and promotional initiatives to promote the Pacrim Hospitality Brand.
- Communicate directly with prospective clients in targeted international markets.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the Sales and Marketing Department.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- A university degree or advanced diploma in business, finance, or in a related field with a specialization in sales and 5 years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation is required.
- Previous management experience in sales and accounts is required.
- Experience in marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Language: English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
- Additional Information: Position may entail some traveling within Nova Scotia.
E-mail Resumes to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident Only. We will review this criterion and your qualifications and contact you only if you are considered for an interview. Please indicate the reference number PHSC0124 in your e-mail submission.