Responsibilities Of a Car Park Attendant – Car park attendant jobs are available for individuals interested in working in companies in need of care attendants. This job involves working at the car park and taking full registration of all the cars that comes in and laves the company. All the cars at the car park are kept under your car and supervision. You are to take full responsibility of anything that happens to them.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CAR PARK ATTENDANT
Some of the responsibilities of a car park attendant includes and not limited to:
- Must be fully in charge of the supervision of cleanliness of the car park machines and equipment’s
- Must report every case of non-compliance to the head of department
- Must be willing to notify the relevant personnel’s in case of emergency
- Must respond immediately to ad hoc activities when required
- Skills and experience needed for a car park attendant
- Must have good customer relationship. This will enable you it in properly in a company
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good sense of humor
- Must have undergone basic man o war training
- Must be well organized at all times
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to multi task at all times
- Must have a year experience minimum in airport operations
- Must have a code B driver’s license
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Must have a secondary school certificate or its equivalent
Please note that this job offer calls for those with good communication skills, well organized and high intelligence.
If you are interested in this job kindly use the search button below to get available offers on this field.