The St. Regis Toronto
Toronto , ON
March 3, 2021
Live Fully at Marriott International – #1 Leader in Hospitality
At Marriott International, you have the opportunity to grow in your career, work with teammates that feel like family, and help make our world a better place.
The The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay Street, San Antonio, Toronto , ON , M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Residences Concierge – Part Time.
- Respond to Residence owners’ and their guests’ requests for visitor information, special arrangements, or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers. Respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to Residence owners and their guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Announce all visitors, contractors, etc. to Residence owners before allowing them to go up and permit access to only authorize visitors and implement into the key track system.
- Answer, record, and process all calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineer, Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or problem.
- Understand and assist with owners’ reservation services (HRS).
- Assist with scheduling of the elevator for move-in/out for Residence owners/tenants.
- Assist with Bell/valet services for owners when requesting for their vehicles.
- Perform Lobby Ambassador tasks.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Report any incidents, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all Residence owners and their guests according to company standards, anticipate and address service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank others with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Adhere to the highest standards of The Ritz-Carlton service excellence.
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc. and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Notification to Applicants: The St. Regis Toronto takes seriously its obligations under provincial human rights and accessibility legislation (such as the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, the Accessibility for Manitobans Act, and Nova Scotia Accessibility Act). We are happy to provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance. If you require an accommodation in relation to this job posting, our online application or an interview, please call 905-366-5227 or email CanadaApplicationAccommodation@marriott.com and a member of our Human Resources team will respond to your request. Please note that this phone number and email are only for those individuals who would like to request an accessibility accommodation as part of the recruiting process.