What This Position is All About:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Contact Centre Support, the Manager, Social Media is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with customers on a daily basis. You will be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express Hudson Bay’s views creatively.
You will not only be in charge of Hudson’s Bay social media messaging through our contact center, you’ll also be responsible for guiding the online behaviour through the different social channels.
Who You Are:
- Drive for Results, Business Acumen
- Curiosity, Decision Quality
- Time Management, Priority Setting
- Strategic Agility, Timely Decision Making
- Approachability, Adaptability
You Also Have:
- Post-secondary education University degree or College Diploma
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Proficient using Conversocial and other social media platforms
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of customer engagement to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Experience developing social media strategies
As The Manager, Social Media, You Will:
- Oversee day-to-day operations and set strategy for the contact center social media 3rd party team utilizing the Conversocial platform
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Communicate with customers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience by the team
- Design and implement social media listening strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with cross functional groups to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools and applications
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and audience preferences to continually enhance the customer experience
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media strategy
- Other duties as assigned
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.