Infrastructure maintenance administrator jobs are available in different companies across different countries. These companies are interested in individuals to hold the position of infrastructure maintenance administrator whose job is to organize, plan and coordinate all maintenance jobs in the company. The infrastructure maintenance administrator is in charge of managing documentation which are produced by the department of infrastructure management and also assisting with processes which helps to improve the efficiency and activities of the department.
RESPONSIBILITIES INVOLVED IN INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR JOBS
- Some of the responsibilities of the infrastructure maintenance administrator includes and not limited to:
- Must be willing to maintain compliance with the company’s rules and procedures
- Must be willing to ensure all SLA and MSA are achieved
- Must be willing to meet up with inter departmental Operational level agreement
- Must be willing to ensure that there is full compliance in maintaining and incorporating industry best practice
- Must be ready to ensure that the data base center and its facilities are standard and management is enforced
- Must be willing to see to the cleaning of the data center according to standards.
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE JOB OF AN INFRASTRUSTURE MAINTENACE ADMINISTRATOR
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team leader and a team member
- Must be able to relay important information to others
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Must have advance Microsoft office skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot systems properly
- Must be able to work independently at important and emergency periods
- Must be very proactive and also a good and tactical problem solver
- Must have good knowledge and experience on office administration
Qualifications required for the role of infrastructure maintenance administrator
- Must have a minimum of two years and or above experience in data center management
- Must have good knowledge of data centre environments and its infrastructure
- Must have good computer knowledge and problem solving skills
INTERESTED PERSONS ARE EXPECTED TO USE THE SEARCH SECTION TO SEARCH FOR AVAILABLE JOB OFFERS IN THIS FIELD.