Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for aviation with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? If you’re interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you!
PAL Aviation Services is currently seeking a Flight Service Coordinator to be located at our base in St. John’s, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, answering phones and transferring calls;
- Operation of VHF radio to communicate with other employees;
- Arranging accommodations, transportation, catering and any other services requested;
- Operating a POS machine;
- Writing up contract services when necessary;
- Receiving and assuming responsibility for any and all cash collected during a shift;
- Administrative duties including data entry, processing, photocopying, filing and updating customer information files;
- Completion of fuel slips and refueling paperwork;
- Security screening and briefing;
- Walking passengers to aircraft;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment effectively;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work flexible hours and shift work.