Duties and Skills Needed For Sales Coordinator Job – A sales coordinator is a person interested in coordinating all the sales related activities in a company by doing this, he/she is helping the company reach its sales target. The sales coordinator stands as a back bone for the sales team. Sales coordinators are not responsible for selling but tries to ensure good customer relationships by acting as a support to the sales team. The sales coordinator is equipped with good communication skills, coordination, administrative skills.
Duties of a sales coordinator
The sales coordinator is expected to carry out the following duties in an organization which includes:
- Must remain updated with the latest product or services information and types
- Must work towards improving the companies processes and systems
- Must be willing to follow up with the customer for order purchase and confirmation
- Will be in charge of preparing the required invoice to be sent to a customer
- Will be willing to input orders properly in the system for the sales team.
- Must be willing to follow up with the operations team on the status of a job
- Must be always ready to follow up with the customer’s payment
- Must be ready to act as a point of contact for urgent calls emails and messages when the sales executive is not on seat.
- Can as well respond to sales enquiries received on the portal.
- Ready to provide the customers description and requirement to the graphic design department.
Required skills needed for the role of a sales coordinator in a company
- Good knowledge of the basic mathematical calculations
- Good computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft office tools.
- Proficiency in English
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi task as well.
- High level of coordination and organization is essential.
- Must be ready to be a team player in solving problems
- Must have self confidence and trust.
If you are interested in this job kindly use the search button below to check for available jobs on sales coordinator