Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
Bedford & Digby, NS
February 4, 2022
Company Overview: Pacrim manages a portfolio of 8 multi-branded hotels throughout Canada, totaling some 876 hotel rooms, suites and cottages, with several more properties under development and a travel agency. Pacrim has, for nearly two decades, expertly managed hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most recognized hotel brands.
Pay Range: $44.00 – $46.00/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Location: 2 Locations – Bedford & Digby, NS
Number of Vacancies: 4 (2 locations)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Position Summary: Corporate sales manager’s plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of Pacrim corporate sales.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments for Pacrim’s corporate office.
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations and presentations for corporate.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales and marketing.
- Determine strategic planning for sales and marketing and present to corporate executives.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recruit, organize, train. and manage staff.
- Assist the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation is required.
- Language: English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
- Additional Information: Position entails traveling within Nova Scotia.
E-mail Resumes to Human Resources, email@example.com
Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident Only. We will review this criterion and your qualifications and contact you only if you are considered for an interview. Please indicate the reference number TA0601 in your e-mail submission.