We are looking for Cleaners to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
We are growing and expanding and require hard working individuals with experience to join our team.
You will work with a team or work alone to provide house cleaning services in clients homes and offices.
The hours are casual/part time could lead into full time!
This is a fast paced, physically demanding but fun and friendly work environment. Attention to detail is a must. You also need to work well as a team, be extremely trustworthy, reliable and dedicated.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
I-SHINE CLEANING SERVICES