Getting a business administration job can be difficult if you don’t understand what business administration entails and what is expected of you in a company in search of a business administrator. There are lots of available business administration jobs from companies in Dubai, USA, Canada, etc. in need of interested persons who will be willing to fill in the position of a business administrator in these companies.
What is Business Administration?
Business administration from the name implies involves administering a business. This has to do with overseeing the activities, input and output of a business enterprise or a company. Business administration also involves other related job aspects such as marketing, finance jobs, management and accounting. A business manager should also have knowledge of other related fields such as accounting, marketing, finance, and project management. A good business manager is one who is able to put all he or she has learnt from the various fields into improving the business of a company.
DUTIES OF A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
A business administrator is expected to carry out several duties in the financial and marketing departments of a company some of which include:
- Must be able to take on the position of a financial adviser in a company: A good business administrator is expected to take on the position of the company’s financial adviser when needed. He or she is possessed with knowledge on several financial and marketing skills to handle this task effectively.
- Must be able to act as the company’s computer analyst and this will require advance skills in computer operations: A good business administrator must be able to act as the company’s computer analyst. Business administrator jobs require persons with good computer analytic skills suitable to tackle problems that are computer related.
- Must be able to foresee the smooth running of the company’s marketing activities: He or She must be able to foresee the running marketing operations of the company. A good business administrator is tasked with handling the marketing department of the company due to his/her marketing skills.
- Must be able to apply critical thinking concepts in tackling the financial and marketing activities and operations of the company: Thinking critically is one of the major aspect of any business in a company. Critical thinking are carried out majorly by the professionals and experts employed by the company to hold strategic positions in a company such as the marketing and financial sector. Lack of critical thinking in this delicate position in the company, can lead to great loss and also collapse of the said company. So it’s expected of a business administrator to employ critical thinking concepts in tackling financial and marketing activities in the company.
- Must be able to apply different and advance financial management principles to ensure the viability of the company: Business administrators are expected to apply advance and current financial management principles in handling the finance of the company.
- Must be able to implement information management techniques and systems in the day to day running of the company’s business: A professional business administrator equipped with good information management technique will be able to implement ICT ideas in the day to day running of the company’s business
SKILLS NEEDED FOR A BUSINESS ADMINISTARTOR JOB
Some of the skills needed for a business administrator job in a company includes:
- Must possess regular and necessary skills on information management technology: A good business administrator is expected to have the necessary skills in information management technology.
- Must possess good programming skills: A good business administrator is expected to possess the proper programming skills in programming languages like Basic, java, python and c++
- Must have good communication skills and good customer relationship skills: A good business administrator is expected to possess good communication skills and also good customer relationship skills.
- Must be able to think critically: Critical thinking is a very vital aspect expected of any business administrator interested in handling the financial and marketing aspect of any company.
- Must be able to work under pressure: Multi-tasking and working under pressure are necessary skills that are useful and needed by any business administrator.
- Must possess skills on marketing: A business administrator should be able to market any product and also understand the various marketing skills needed to bring a product to limelight.
- Must possess good project management skills: A good business administrator should be able to manage various given projects related to business and marketing in a company.
- Must understand the use of basic Microsoft office tools and software’s such as MS-word, MS-excel, MS-power point: He/she must understand the use of various Microsoft office tools such as MS-word, MS-excel, MS-power point.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION JOB, QUICKLY USE THE SEARCH BUTTON ABOVE TO SEARCH FOR JOBS RELATED TO BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Planning On Travelling to Canada? Here is Everything You Need To Know
- 5 Available Jobs in Lagos That Will Pay You 70,000 Naira Monthly
- How To Get A Business administration job
- Jobs in Dubai | Six Available Jobs Waiting For You in Dubai
- Waiter and Waitress Jobs near me | Definition of Waiters and waitress