High Tech Genesis Inc.
February 28, 2021
ID #; 59AM0120AA
Salary Scale: TBD
High Tech Genesis is looking for a talented individual to further our growth within the industry. We are excited to have you join a team who over the years have built leading edge solutions and have assisted clients in enhancing their business processes and customer communications.
PERKS, sure have them, not only will YOU will be working with some of the brightest in the industry YOU will also enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits and 3 weeks paid vacation!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Deliver analysis and technical leadership services during project execution using professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, requirements definition, system architecture definition, software specification and / or design, custom development, installation, implementation, testing, client training, documentation, and solution deployment for clients across North America
- Non-technical responsibilities include project cost estimating and proposal generation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in business applications and/or technology solutions and 3 years’ experience in a client-facing IT role
- Skilled in using Adobe Experience Manager Forms JEE and OSGi would be a key asset
- Proficiency with Adaptive Forms, Orchestration development, Adobe LiveCycle, CRX, and creating OSGi bundles is an asset
- Hands-on experience with Java 11, building REST services and use of Spring Boot is an asset
- Knowledge of web technologies: Web Services, SOAP, REST, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD
- Experience with source code control, build and issue tracking technologies
- Exposure to Waterfall, RAD & Agile development methodologies
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including technical documentation skills
- A balance of creative and analytical skills to deal with people and technology
- Exceptional questioning and listening skills to understand the customers’ needs and expectations; presentation skills to explain solutions in non-technical terms as needed
- Strong technical leadership and problem-solving skills
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com