Social Media Content Moderator – Hebrew
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
- Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
- Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow.
- Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
- Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Resiliency: Ability to view content that may be offensive, strong or abhorrent, with understanding
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hebrew
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools
- If required by project: Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media
- Comfortable with and understand that the job requires reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Department. We will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for cause.
Job Start Date
Monday, March 8, 2021