WHO WE ARE
Brizi is the global pioneer of audience-controlled camera technology, and the proud parent company of ZooLife. Our crowd-controlled cameras have been the trusted choice of leading sports, entertainment, and attraction venues in a dozen countries globally.
ZooLife: Connecting the world to animals.
We’re introducing a new category-defining platform – ZooLife is an intimate escape into zoos & aquariums around the world, a place where you can connect and play with animals using crowd-controlled cameras, and actively take part in wildlife conservation. With hundreds of paid customers to-date, we are now looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to grow our online following as we prepare for the initial launch of the ZooLife platform.
We are a small, diverse team based in Toronto, Canada, proudly backed by top tech investors in Boston, and a strategic alliance with Canon. Join us in our mission of Creating Memories Worth Remembering.
- Experienced with and excited by growing and nurturing an online following and community
- A strong track record of social media marketing and creating popular or viral content for social media
- Savvy and experienced using Twitch, Youtube, Reddit, Facebook, and Instagram
- Procedural, organized, and speedy at execution
- A stickler when it comes to conventions of tone, grammar, and the nitty-grittys of content
- A team player, a self-starter who is always eager to learn and grow
THIS JOB INVOLVES
- Managing the livestreams and hosted Q&As from ZooLife’s global partners (zoos, animal sanctuaries) and capturing video clips to be used for social media
- Creating funny, touching, or intriguing video posts for social media, in alignment with our brand voice
- Owning the launch and execution of our social media accounts including content posting, captioning, and scheduling
- Responding to all community comments, questions, and feedback
- Reporting on social media reach & engagement metrics and coming up with ideas for continuous improvement
- Playing a critical role in the launch of a market-defining interactive product, ultimately helping the world connect with, and care for, animals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRIZI
- Being pivotal in the most exciting growth stage of a new product that brings delight to users globally
- Pursuit of interesting and challenging work with a friendly and talented team of builders that has no room for ego
- A collaborative culture emphasized by generous stock options in the business, with significant upside as we approach a Series A stage.
- Flexible hours & remote work that prioritizes individual wellbeing, health benefits (medical, dental, vision, mental health), professional development budget, unlimited vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits
- Candidates across Canada are welcome to apply
- You’ll work with great people such as:
- Tamer (Marketing & Operations) – linkedin.com/in/tdeif
- Ali (Design) – linkedin.com/in/aliogston
- Miranda (Design) – linkedin.com/in/mirandayi