To be successful as a Security Officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding Security Officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
Impact Security Group
288F HODSMAN RD