Macewen Prescott Gas Station
May 7, 2021
Employer: Rowaze Ltd O/A Macewen Prescott Gas Station
Business information: MacEwen is a leading Canadian independent gas station and convenience store operator. Founded in 1976, we operate MacEwen and Esso branded service stations and convenience stores throughout Ontario and Quebec. We offer clean, modern, and friendly facilities that often include other services such as restaurants and car washes.
Business Address: 60 Umbria Crescent Woodbridge, Vaughan, ON, L4H0B2
Work Address: 965 Edward St N, Prescott, ON, K0E 1T0
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers (Grocery clerks and shelf stockers, elemental sales occupations, retail salespersons, sales clerks and-cashiers)
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries
Education: Completion of high school.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a retail environment as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
Ability to supervise 1 to 2 people
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
Personal suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player, Reliability.
Salary: $18.50 – $20.00 per hour, 37.5 Hours per week.
The work schedule is Monday to Friday from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM (including a 30-minutes unpaid lunch break). Flexibility on schedule is required.
E-mail to: email@example.com