Full-Time, Salary + Commission. Permanent.
8Twelve Mortgage (Brokerage License #: 13072 (ON) and X300983 (BC)) is a Brokerage with head office located in Toronto, Ontario.
We are looking for motivated licensed Mortgage Agents or Brokers with underwriting experience to join our fast-growing team!
Are you great at closing mortgage files, but struggle with finding leads?
We provide a state of art employment facility, cutting edge technology, a proven sales process, continuous training and support along with 5-7 New Leads each day!
Don’t wait, join our team TODAY!
What we Offer:
- Salary + Commission (base salary starting at $60,000-$72,000 CAD – based on experience)
- We provide you with 5-7 NEW leads daily
- Direct access to ALL lenders in the broker channel
- Ongoing training
- Fully paperless environment with CRM solution to manage the business
Skills You Must Have:
- Mortgage Agent License (Ontario) (required)
- 3+ years of experience as a Mortgage Agent/Broker OR Underwriter
- Familiarity with the following software applications: Filogix Expert, CRM (Zoho.com), Online Storage (Box.com), Gmail, Slack and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative to follow-up with potential customers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a Full-Time position. Mandatory shift hours are:
- Monday and Friday 10-6pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12-8pm
- Every other Saturday 10-6 (in lieu of a weekday shift)
Head Office – 45 Sheppard Ave East, Suite 211, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 5W9, Canada
Bankers Hall, 888 3 St SW Suite 100, West Tower, Calgary, Alberta T2P 5C5
Contact Number: 1.647.660.9942
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
- Bonus structure
Salary: $60,000.00 to $72,000.00 /year
If this role sounds like you, please apply online with your most recent resume along with a cover letter indicating why you would be a great fit.
8Twelve Mortgage Corp. (Brokerage License #: 13072 (ON) and X300983 (BC)) would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please let us know if you require accommodation