Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for motivated professionals who want to have an immediate impact driving innovation and business transformation in the fast-paced Sports and Media landscape. Corporate athletes entering Rogers Sports & Media’s rotational program will report into the Head of Business Development and will have the opportunity to work across Rogers Sports & Media on strategic initiatives such as Sports Betting, OTT Products, Digital Audio, E-Commerce, M&A, etc. During the 18-24-month rotational program you will work alongside the best and brightest in the Sports and Media industry, getting a breadth of experience with functional teams such as Strategy, Corporate Development, Digital Product, Data & Analytics, Partnerships Technology and Sales & Marketing. At the conclusion of the rotational program you will enter one of our Rogers Sports & Media’s business units where you will continue to grow your career driving change and leaving your fingerprints on the success of Rogers Sports & Media. This will be a one of kind professional experience and a career changing opportunity!
- Work day-to-day with other members of the Business Development team on strategic projects
- Build respectful and productive relationships with business leaders across Rogers Sports & Media and the broader Sports and Media landscape
- Identify opportunities to drive growth across Rogers Sports & Media’s businesses
- Structure and analyze business problems
- Articulate analysis and recommendations in a compelling and pragmatic way to senior leaders
- Work collaboratively with leaders to gain consensus and drive action
- Lead and/or manage cross-functional initiatives
- Work with Rogers Corporate Development team to identify and evaluate M&A targets
- Help drive the next generation of Sports, News and Entertainment services for Canadian consumers
- Passion for sports and media
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Self-starter with a positive, team-first mentality
- Ability to engage and build deep rooted relationships both internally and externally (e.g., corporations, community leaders, clients, technology vendors, strategic partners)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Confidence, articulate and professional written and oral communication skills
- Results oriented with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize time and effort
- Ability to drive change in complex operating environments
- Comfort and ability to navigate ambiguous situations
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently