Diversified Transport Company in Canada is Recruiting Charter Drivers
Location: Edmonton, AB
Prefer an office with a view? Want a flexible schedule to run day-to-day errands and attend appointments? At Diversified Transportation, you are more than an employee, you are part of a proud Alberta company that has been in operation since 1966. We offer personalized training, competitive wages, a first-class reputation, and much more!
Become one of Diversified Transportation’s professional drivers! We are currently seeking qualified drivers to join our team of professional Charter Drivers. We have multiple openings for Charter Drivers based in Edmonton, AB
Why Should You Choose Diversified?
- Part-Time Hours Available
- Scheduling flexibility – ideal for someone who is semi-retired or has a second job
- Paid personalized driver training
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Referral and Safety bonus programs
- First-class reputation and commitment to safety
- Family-oriented team environment
- Simulated driver training in our Mobile Training Unit
- Charters that run locally and around Alberta
- Overtime available on some charters
- Valid Cl.1 or 2Q driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years of commercial driving experience
- Industry experience (Motor Coach considered an asset)
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must meet the physical and medical requirements of the job
- Friendly, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to work varied hours
As with any great team, there is always room for more. Apply today to become a part of our team!
Candidates should apply with an updated resume and driver’s abstract.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE : https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=PWTCA&cws=42