We are currently looking for staff to work as cleaners starting at 5pm Monday through Friday. These positions are full time – 8 hours per day.
We are looking for Cleaners to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing Cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
GDI Intergrated Facilities Services
E-1560 MCDONALD ST