Student Works Window Cleaning
We are looking for reliable, motivated individuals and students that are willing to work on a pay by performance system. This means that the harder you work, the more money you make. Canvassers go door to door to schedule estimates for window & eaves cleaning with potential clients, so you must be comfortable working in the cold weather.
Ideal for students, individuals interested in sales & marketing, and highly motivated individuals. You will be fully trained and accompanied by your manager before you are expected to achieve high results, so no experience is necessary!
This position will teach you valuable skills that can be applied to both your resume and every-day life. You will also build an incredible network of individuals through this job.
- Available a minimum of 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 hours each day.
- Outgoing, confident, organized.
- Willingness to learn and receive feedback.
- Great team player while also confident working alone.
- Great problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Door to door sales and marketing
- Thoroughly recording client information
- Entering leads/estimates into our database
- Communicating clearly and regularly with your manager
- $10/Lead (Note: a lead is the name and phone number of a client willing to have an estimate done on their home)
- $15/Scheduled Estimate (This means that if you successfully book an estimate time with a willing client, you will be paid $15 instead of $10)
- A good canvasser will average 2 leads an hour (works out to $20/hour)
- A great canvasser will earn anywhere up to 3 or 4 leads an hour
We take COVID very seriously; all employees are required to wear a mask at all times and interviews will be done remotely.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a resume and a cover letter (if available).